Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business. Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support and guidance from us at Beltons.
Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Assist with the preparation of a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts as required
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House or HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
The benefits of doing this?
- You have the right business structure from the start
- Your registered and legal from Day One
- You have the right financial systems to give your business a head start.
Start your new venture on a sure footing - call us for an initial consultation today.